Just To Name A Few Reasons.....
Portable. Battery powered.
Speed Limits Alerts - both OSM and HERE apps.
Fixed Red-Light Camera Alerts - HERE app only.
Fixed Speed Camera Alerts - HERE app only.
OSM/HERE.com Speed data API
BLE ~ Bluetooth Low Energy
connected to Haptic* Devices
- Speedo Minder gives you Speed Limit & Speed Camera data using OSM/HERE.com Maps API for offline road data.
The Speedo Minder App monitors your GPS speed against your customized 'over-speed' settings.
- When you exceed your pre-set 'over-speed' the Speedo Minder app
sends a Bluetooth Low Energy signal to the Haptic Device or your Smartwatch to vibrate you a warning.
- No! Speedo Minder will use offline HERE maps for data.
But you will need the phone to be open to the sky for the GPS signal.
- If you ever want to temporarily silence the alerts,
tapping the speaker icon will pause alerts for 30 seconds.
- The app needs your GPS location in order to know the local speed limit data.
- Drivers will find their own configuration to best suit their driving conditions.
Setting the ‘over-speed’ to +3 and the ‘Repeat Alert Frequency’ to every 4 seconds will work for most drivers.
- The BLE device is in prototype and soon will be available soon.
Meanwhile we are in final development for connecting our app to your Android Smartwatch.
- If you need to answer a call the app will continue to ‘run in background’.
- This means your app will run as soon as it pairs with the Haptic device or Smartwatch.
As a self-confessed lead-foot
SpeedoMinder™ is perfect for me to keep alerted to my speed while keeping my eyes on the road. SpeedoMinder™ has taught me the real value of the cruise-control.
Patent pending design incorporating an iOS and Android App with
Audio/Visual Alerts and/or Haptic* Device Alert for drivers.
Take the stress out of speed limits.
A clever design incorporating intuitive driver's behaviour and smart programming logic plus OSM/HERE.com data,
has evolved into an easily customised and versatile
Over-Speed Limit Alert App.